DONOR-CENTRIC FUNDRAISING | PLANNING PLAYBOOK
The Planning Playbook of the Donor-centric Fundraising Series is a practical guide to developing the strategic plan and road map for your organization's donor-centric transformation.
TITLE: Donor-centric fundaising | planning playbook parts 1 to 8
REPORT AUDIENCE: Fundraisers
The empowered modern donor demands a seamless, integrated experience. Executive fundraisers agree that delivering one is crucial to their success. The missing piece is the strategy and plan (roadmap) for building a donor-centric program. The Planning Playbook fills in the vision and methodology for transforming your program, practically and affordably.
This Planning Playbook includes a series of reports, including:
- PART 1: The Transformation Roadmap
- PART 2: The Critical Characteristics of the Roadmap
- PART 3: The Most Common Reasons for Failure and How to Avoid Them
- PART 4: Hands-on with the Experience-First Methodology
- PART 5: The Foundation Principles of the Experience-First Methodology
- PART 6: Connecting the Framework to the Plan
- PART 7: The Right Donor Experience Leader
- PART 8: Unite Executive Leadership Around the Donor Experience
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT
Option 1: Donor-centric Series User's Guide / An overview of the full Donor-centric Series covering the 3 to 5 year donor-centric transformation.
Option 2: Individual Planning Playbook Reports / Select an individual chapter of the Playbook.
Option 3: Full Planning Playbook / Download all eight chapters of the Planning Playbook
DONOR-CENTRIC SERIES USER'S GUIDE